Software and Tools for Computational Engineering
Research and software development at STCE are inspired by derivative-based methods in Computational Science, Engineering, and Finance (CSEF).
The following topics are covered:
- (adjoint) algorithmic differentiation algorithms and software
- numerical (optimization) algorithms and software
- parallel algorithms and software
- combinatorial (graph) algorithms and software
- complexity of (discrete) algorithms
- domain-specific compilers and program analyses
- simulation software engineering
- applications of the above in CSEF
For a list of software developed by us, please refer to the software section.
You can find further information on our institute website: stce.rwth-aachen.de