Virtual Reality and Immersive Visualization†
We regularly give lectures (V), proseminars (PS), seminars (S), and exercises (U) for students at both the Bachelor (BA) and Master (MA) levels:
- Introcuction to Virtual Reality (VU, MA)
- Selected Topics of Virtual Reality (VU, MA)
- Data Analysis and Visualization (VU, MA)
- Interactions in Virtual Worlds (PS, BA)
- Current Topics in the Field of Virtual Reality (S, MA)
The range of courses for the current semster as well as more information on the courses itself can be found at Teaching – Virtual Reality & Immersive Visualization.